This web page contains complete information on how to remove Clash for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Clash from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Clash is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Clash folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Clash is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Clash\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.85 KB (16232 bytes) on disk and is named Clash.exe.
The executable files below are part of Clash. They take an average of 1.09 MB (1145779
bytes) on disk.
- Clash.exe (15.85 KB)
- Clash.wrp.exe (700.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (403.07 KB)
The current page applies to Clash version 220.127.116.11
Clash is an application offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Clash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Clash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Clash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clash". If it exists on your system the Clash application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Clash in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Clash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Clash.
8. After removing Clash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clash by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Clash by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Clash in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:03:12.960