This page contains detailed information on how to remove Clarosync for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Clarosync from your computerF-Secure Corporation
. More information on F-Secure Corporation can be seen here
. Clarosync is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Clarosync\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\Clarosync\Application\Uninstall Clarosync.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Clarosync. Clarosync's main file takes around 106.54 KB (109096 bytes) and its name is launcher.exe.
Clarosync contains of the executables below. They take 3.13 MB (3283288
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (106.54 KB)
- Uninstall Clarosync.exe (77.64 KB)
- Clarosync.exe (1.24 MB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
- migration_win.exe (1.21 MB)
This info is about Clarosync version 2.4.4387
Clarosync has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Clarosync's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\F-Secure\Clarosync\Application\Clarosync.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_web.clarosync.com_0.localstorage
Clarosync is a program released by F-Secure Corporation. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Clarosync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Clarosync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Clarosync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clarosync". If it is installed on your PC the Clarosync application will be found automatically. When you select Clarosync in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Clarosync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Clarosync.
8. After removing Clarosync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clarosync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Clarosync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clarosync by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Clarosync by F-Secure Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clarosync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:57:15.633