This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Claro Internet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Claro Internet from your systemClaro_Argentina
. Open here
for more info on Claro_Argentina. Usually the Claro Internet program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Claro Internet folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Claro Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Claro Internet\uninst\unins000.exe. ModemApplication.exe is the Claro Internet's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.67 MB (1749096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Claro Internet. They take about 4.97 MB (5206744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ModemApplication.exe (1.67 MB)
- ModemListener.exe (123.10 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (52.06 KB)
- install.exe (57.06 KB)
- install32.exe (73.66 KB)
- install64.exe (92.66 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.06 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (75.16 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (94.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Claro Internet is a program marketed by the software company Claro_Argentina. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Claro Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Claro Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Claro Internet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Claro Internet". The Claro Internet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Claro Internet in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Claro Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Claro Internet.
8. After removing Claro Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Claro Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Claro Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Claro Internet by Claro_Argentina from your PC, nor are we saying that Claro Internet by Claro_Argentina is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Claro Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 18:55:04.647