Clam Core (32-bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Clam Core (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Clam Core (32-bit) from your PCClam project
. You can read more on Clam project or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.clamclient.com/
to get more details about Clam Core (32-bit) on Clam project's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Clam directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Clam Core (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Clam\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 20.90 MB (21914624 bytes) on disk and is titled clam-qt.exe.
The executables below are part of Clam Core (32-bit). They take about 28.04 MB (29401471
bytes) on disk.
- clam-qt.exe (20.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (424.87 KB)
- clamd.exe (6.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.11
of Clam Core (32-bit).
Clam Core (32-bit) is a program offered by the software company Clam project. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Clam Core (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Clam Core (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Clam Core (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clam Core (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Clam Core (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Clam Core (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Clam Core (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clam Core (32-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.clamclient.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clam Core (32-bit).
8. After removing Clam Core (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clam Core (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clam Core (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Clam Core (32-bit) by Clam project from your computer, nor are we saying that Clam Core (32-bit) by Clam project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clam Core (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:36:48.587