You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ClacTV v1.17 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ClacTV v1.17 from your systemClacSoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on ClacSoft. Click on http://www.clacsoft.com/
to get more information about ClacTV v1.17 on ClacSoft's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacTV folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for ClacTV v1.17 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacTV\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled ClacTV.exe and it has a size of 316.50 KB (324096 bytes).
ClacTV v1.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,011.45 KB (1035724
bytes) on disk.
- ClacTV.exe (316.50 KB)
- ClacTV.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
This data is about ClacTV v1.17 version 1.17
ClacTV v1.17 is an application released by the software company ClacSoft. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ClacTV v1.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ClacTV v1.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClacTV v1.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClacTV v1.17". If it exists on your system the ClacTV v1.17 program will be found automatically. After you click ClacTV v1.17 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ClacTV v1.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacTV v1.17:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacTV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ClacTV v1.17.
8. After uninstalling ClacTV v1.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClacTV v1.17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClacTV v1.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClacTV v1.17 by ClacSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ClacTV v1.17 by ClacSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClacTV v1.17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-08 18:43:54.743