You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ClacRadio v5.9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ClacRadio v5.9 from your systemClacSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on ClacSoft. Detailed information about ClacRadio v5.9 can be found at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. ClacRadio v5.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ClacRadio v5.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ClacRadio.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1187328 bytes).
ClacRadio v5.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.10 MB (2198425
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (1.13 MB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (22.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.08 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (120.94 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (133.94 KB)
The current page applies to ClacRadio v5.9 version 5.9
ClacRadio v5.9 is a program offered by ClacSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ClacRadio v5.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClacRadio v5.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ClacRadio v5.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClacRadio v5.9". If it is installed on your PC the ClacRadio v5.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ClacRadio v5.9 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClacRadio v5.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClacRadio v5.9:
- The software company is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClacRadio v5.9.
8. After uninstalling ClacRadio v5.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClacRadio v5.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClacRadio v5.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClacRadio v5.9 by ClacSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ClacRadio v5.9 by ClacSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClacRadio v5.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-14 21:43:47.760