This info is about ClacRadio v4.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ClacRadio v4.7 from your PCClacSoft
. More data about ClacSoft can be read here
. You can see more info related to ClacRadio v4.7 at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio directory (same installation drive as Windows). ClacRadio v4.7's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins001.exe". ClacRadio.exe is the ClacRadio v4.7's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1193984 bytes) on disk.
ClacRadio v4.7 is composed of the following executables which take 1.96 MB (2052002
bytes) on disk:
- ClacRadio.exe (1.14 MB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.08 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (123.50 KB)
This page is about ClacRadio v4.7 version 4.7
ClacRadio v4.7 is a program released by ClacSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ClacRadio v4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ClacRadio v4.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClacRadio v4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v4.7". If it exists on your system the ClacRadio v4.7 application will be found very quickly. After you select ClacRadio v4.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClacRadio v4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClacRadio v4.7.
8. After uninstalling ClacRadio v4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClacRadio v4.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClacRadio v4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClacRadio v4.7 by ClacSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ClacRadio v4.7 by ClacSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClacRadio v4.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-19 09:17:06.740