This page is about ClacRadio v4.13 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall ClacRadio v4.13 from your systemClacSoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ClacSoft. Please open http://www.clacsoft.com/
if you want to read more on ClacRadio v4.13 on ClacSoft's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ClacRadio v4.13 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins001.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1184768 bytes) on disk and is titled ClacRadio.exe.
The executables below are part of ClacRadio v4.13. They take an average of 1.96 MB (2053474
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (1.13 MB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.08 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (133.94 KB)
This web page is about ClacRadio v4.13 version 4.13
ClacRadio v4.13 is a program offered by the software company ClacSoft. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ClacRadio v4.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClacRadio v4.13 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClacRadio v4.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v4.13". If it exists on your system the ClacRadio v4.13 application will be found automatically. When you click ClacRadio v4.13 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ClacRadio v4.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClacRadio v4.13:
- The software company is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ClacRadio v4.13.
8. After removing ClacRadio v4.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ClacRadio v4.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClacRadio v4.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClacRadio v4.13 by ClacSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ClacRadio v4.13 by ClacSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClacRadio v4.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-05 08:13:11.113