You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ClacRadio v4.11 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ClacRadio v4.11 from your computerClacSoft
. You can read more on ClacSoft or check for application updates here
. More details about the app ClacRadio v4.11 can be seen at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\futbol\ClacRadio folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\futbol\ClacRadio\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClacRadio v4.11. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1183744 bytes) on disk and is titled ClacRadio.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ClacRadio v4.11. They occupy 1.95 MB (2041762
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (1.13 MB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.08 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (123.50 KB)
This web page is about ClacRadio v4.11 version 4.11
ClacRadio v4.11 is a program by the software company ClacSoft. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ClacRadio v4.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ClacRadio v4.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ClacRadio v4.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v4.11". If it exists on your system the ClacRadio v4.11 application will be found very quickly. After you select ClacRadio v4.11 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ClacRadio v4.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v4.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\futbol\ClacRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ClacRadio v4.11.
8. After uninstalling ClacRadio v4.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ClacRadio v4.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClacRadio v4.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ClacRadio v4.11 by ClacSoft from your computer, we are not saying that ClacRadio v4.11 by ClacSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClacRadio v4.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-24 08:20:49.277