This page is about ClacRadio v4.10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ClacRadio v4.10 from your computerClacSoft
. Further information on ClacSoft can be seen here
. More information about ClacRadio v4.10 can be found at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. ClacRadio v4.10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove ClacRadio v4.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ClacRadio v4.10's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1184768 bytes) and is named ClacRadio.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ClacRadio v4.10. They take 1.95 MB (2042786
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (1.13 MB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.08 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (123.50 KB)
This info is about ClacRadio v4.10 version 4.10
ClacRadio v4.10 is a program released by ClacSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ClacRadio v4.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ClacRadio v4.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClacRadio v4.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v4.10". If it is installed on your PC the ClacRadio v4.10 application will be found very quickly. When you click ClacRadio v4.10 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ClacRadio v4.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v4.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClacRadio v4.10.
8. After removing ClacRadio v4.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ClacRadio v4.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClacRadio v4.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClacRadio v4.10 by ClacSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ClacRadio v4.10 by ClacSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClacRadio v4.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-27 11:03:46.640