ClacRadio v4.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ClacRadio v4.1 from your computerClacSoft
. You can read more on ClacSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.clacsoft.com/
to get more info about ClacRadio v4.1 on ClacSoft's website. ClacRadio v4.1 is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\ClacSoft\ClacRadio folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Archivos de programa\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClacRadio v4.1. ClacRadio v4.1's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1193472 bytes) and its name is ClacRadio.exe.
ClacRadio v4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.96 MB (2051490
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (1.14 MB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.08 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (123.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of ClacRadio v4.1.
ClacRadio v4.1 is a program marketed by ClacSoft. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove ClacRadio v4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ClacRadio v4.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClacRadio v4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v4.1". If it exists on your system the ClacRadio v4.1 app will be found automatically. When you click ClacRadio v4.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ClacRadio v4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClacRadio v4.1.
8. After uninstalling ClacRadio v4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ClacRadio v4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClacRadio v4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClacRadio v4.1 by ClacSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ClacRadio v4.1 by ClacSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClacRadio v4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-25 23:04:02.720