ClacRadio v2.75 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ClacRadio v2.75 from your computerClacSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ClacSoft. Click on http://www.clacsoft.com/
to get more info about ClacRadio v2.75 on ClacSoft's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ClacSoft\ClacRadio folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ClacRadio v2.75 is "C:\Program Files\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe". ClacRadio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 686.00 KB (702464 bytes) on disk.
ClacRadio v2.75 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.48 MB (1555111
bytes) on disk:
- ClacRadio.exe (686.00 KB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.08 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (118.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.75
of ClacRadio v2.75.
ClacRadio v2.75 is a program by the software company ClacSoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ClacRadio v2.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ClacRadio v2.75 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClacRadio v2.75 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClacRadio v2.75". If it is installed on your PC the ClacRadio v2.75 program will be found very quickly. When you click ClacRadio v2.75 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ClacRadio v2.75, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v2.75:
- The software company is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClacRadio v2.75.
8. After removing ClacRadio v2.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ClacRadio v2.75 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClacRadio v2.75 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClacRadio v2.75 by ClacSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ClacRadio v2.75 by ClacSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ClacRadio v2.75 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-24 00:27:04.793