ClacRadio v2.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ClacRadio v2.52 from your PCClacSoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ClacSoft. You can read more about related to ClacRadio v2.52 at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ClacRadio v2.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe". ClacRadio.exe is the ClacRadio v2.52's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 683.00 KB (699392 bytes) on disk.
ClacRadio v2.52 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1529385
bytes) on disk:
- ClacRadio.exe (683.00 KB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (118.25 KB)
The current page applies to ClacRadio v2.52 version 2.52
ClacRadio v2.52 is a program by the software company ClacSoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ClacRadio v2.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ClacRadio v2.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ClacRadio v2.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v2.52". If it is installed on your PC the ClacRadio v2.52 program will be found very quickly. When you click ClacRadio v2.52 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ClacRadio v2.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClacRadio v2.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClacRadio v2.52.
8. After removing ClacRadio v2.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClacRadio v2.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClacRadio v2.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClacRadio v2.52 by ClacSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ClacRadio v2.52 by ClacSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClacRadio v2.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-12 11:03:39.013