ClacRadio v2.39 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ClacRadio v2.39 from your systemClacSoft
. You can read more on ClacSoft or check for application updates here
. More information about ClacRadio v2.39 can be seen at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. ClacRadio v2.39 is commonly installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\ClacSoft\ClacRadio directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ClacRadio v2.39's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe. ClacRadio.exe is the ClacRadio v2.39's main executable file and it takes circa 675.50 KB (691712 bytes) on disk.
ClacRadio v2.39 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.45 MB (1524433
bytes) on disk:
- ClacRadio.exe (675.50 KB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (118.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.39
of ClacRadio v2.39.
ClacRadio v2.39 is a program offered by ClacSoft. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase ClacRadio v2.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ClacRadio v2.39 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClacRadio v2.39 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v2.39". If it exists on your system the ClacRadio v2.39 application will be found very quickly. When you click ClacRadio v2.39 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ClacRadio v2.39, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v2.39:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClacRadio v2.39.
8. After uninstalling ClacRadio v2.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ClacRadio v2.39 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClacRadio v2.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClacRadio v2.39 by ClacSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ClacRadio v2.39 by ClacSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClacRadio v2.39 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 14:20:02.200