ClacRadio v2.14 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ClacRadio v2.14 from your PCClacSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ClacSoft. More details about the app ClacRadio v2.14 can be found at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. ClacRadio v2.14 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing ClacRadio v2.14 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 673.50 KB (689664 bytes) on disk and is titled ClacRadio.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ClacRadio v2.14. They take about 1.45 MB (1522385
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (673.50 KB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (118.25 KB)
The current page applies to ClacRadio v2.14 version 2.14
ClacRadio v2.14 is an application offered by ClacSoft. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ClacRadio v2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ClacRadio v2.14 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ClacRadio v2.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v2.14". The ClacRadio v2.14 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ClacRadio v2.14 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ClacRadio v2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v2.14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClacRadio v2.14.
8. After removing ClacRadio v2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClacRadio v2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClacRadio v2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ClacRadio v2.14 by ClacSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ClacRadio v2.14 by ClacSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClacRadio v2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 18:35:36.940