ClacRadio v2.12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ClacRadio v2.12 from your PCClacSoft
. Additional info about ClacSoft can be read here
. You can read more about on ClacRadio v2.12 at http://www.clacsoft.com/
. ClacRadio v2.12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ClacRadio v2.12. The program's main executable file has a size of 675.00 KB (691200 bytes) on disk and is labeled ClacRadio.exe.
ClacRadio v2.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.45 MB (1523921
bytes) on disk.
- ClacRadio.exe (675.00 KB)
- ClacRadio.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.96 KB)
- vlcaux.exe (118.25 KB)
This page is about ClacRadio v2.12 version 2.12
ClacRadio v2.12 is an application offered by the software company ClacSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall ClacRadio v2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ClacRadio v2.12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClacRadio v2.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "ClacRadio v2.12". If it exists on your system the ClacRadio v2.12 program will be found very quickly. After you click ClacRadio v2.12 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClacRadio v2.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClacRadio v2.12:
- The software company is: http://www.clacsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClacSoft\ClacRadio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ClacRadio v2.12.
8. After uninstalling ClacRadio v2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ClacRadio v2.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClacRadio v2.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClacRadio v2.12 by ClacSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ClacRadio v2.12 by ClacSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClacRadio v2.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-11 09:40:59.093