You can find below details on how to remove CkShutdown for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CkShutdown from your PCaki
. Open here
where you can read more on aki. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CkShutdown directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CkShutdown is C:\Program Files (x86)\CkShutdown\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) on disk and is called CkShutdown.exe.
CkShutdown contains of the executables below. They take 1,000.83 KB (1024850
bytes) on disk.
- CkShutdown.exe (285.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.83 KB)
CkShutdown is a program marketed by the software company aki. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove CkShutdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CkShutdown from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CkShutdown or simply click the Search field and type in "CkShutdown". If it is installed on your PC the CkShutdown app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CkShutdown in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CkShutdown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CkShutdown.
8. After removing CkShutdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CkShutdown that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CkShutdown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CkShutdown by aki from your PC, we are not saying that CkShutdown by aki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CkShutdown supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 08:38:37.993