CityInfo 2.9 (build #2)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) from your systemStudio DIXI
. You can find out more on Studio DIXI or check for application updates here
. More information about CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) can be seen at http://www.fba.com
. Usually the CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CityInfo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1470976 bytes) on disk.
CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) is composed of the following executables which take 2.09 MB (2191984
bytes) on disk:
- CityInfo.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.92
of CityInfo 2.9 (build #2).
CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) is an application offered by Studio DIXI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) or simply activate the Search field and type in "CityInfo 2.9 (build #2)". The CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CityInfo 2.9 (build #2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CityInfo 2.9 (build #2):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2).
8. After uninstalling CityInfo 2.9 (build #2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) by Studio DIXI from your computer, we are not saying that CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) by Studio DIXI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:17:54.537