CityInfo 2.9 (build #2)
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) from your systemStudio DIXI
. You can find out more on Studio DIXI or check for application updates here
. More information about CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) can be seen at http://www.fba.com
. Usually the CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CityInfo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.40 MB (1470976 bytes) on disk.
CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) is composed of the following executables which take 2.09 MB (2191984
bytes) on disk:
- CityInfo.exe (1.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.92
of CityInfo 2.9 (build #2).
CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) is an application offered by Studio DIXI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) or simply activate the Search field and type in "CityInfo 2.9 (build #2)". The CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CityInfo 2.9 (build #2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CityInfo 2.9 (build #2):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2).
8. After uninstalling CityInfo 2.9 (build #2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) by Studio DIXI from your computer, we are not saying that CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) by Studio DIXI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CityInfo 2.9 (build #2) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:17:54.537