CityInfo 2.8 (build #7)
CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) from your PCStudio DIXI
. Take a look here
for more info on Studio DIXI. Please open http://www.fba.com
if you want to read more on CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) on Studio DIXI's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) is C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CityInfo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.24 MB (1305088 bytes) on disk.
CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) contains of the executables below. They take 1.93 MB (2020788
bytes) on disk.
- CityInfo.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.87
of CityInfo 2.8 (build #7).
CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) is an application by the software company Studio DIXI. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) or simply click the Search feature and type in "CityInfo 2.8 (build #7)". If it is installed on your PC the CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) application will be found automatically. When you select CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CityInfo 2.8 (build #7), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CityInfo 2.8 (build #7):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CityInfo 2.8 (build #7).
8. After removing CityInfo 2.8 (build #7), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) by Studio DIXI from your PC, we are not saying that CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) by Studio DIXI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CityInfo 2.8 (build #7) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-05 11:59:31.453