CityInfo 2.8 (build #2)
This info is about CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) from your systemStudio DIXI
. Additional info about Studio DIXI can be found here
. More details about CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) can be seen at http://www.fba.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CityInfo.exe is the CityInfo 2.8 (build #2)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.24 MB (1297408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CityInfo 2.8 (build #2). They take an average of 1.92 MB (2013108
bytes) on disk.
- CityInfo.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.82
of CityInfo 2.8 (build #2).
CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) is an application offered by Studio DIXI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) or simply click the Search field and type in "CityInfo 2.8 (build #2)". The CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CityInfo 2.8 (build #2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CityInfo 2.8 (build #2):
- The software company is: http://www.fba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CityInfo 2.8 (build #2).
8. After uninstalling CityInfo 2.8 (build #2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) by Studio DIXI from your computer, we are not saying that CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) by Studio DIXI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CityInfo 2.8 (build #2) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 08:38:47.470