You can find below details on how to remove CityInfo 2.8 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 from your PCStudio DIXI
. More info about Studio DIXI can be seen here
. More information about the app CityInfo 2.8 can be seen at http://www.fba.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for CityInfo 2.8 is C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled CityInfo.exe and it has a size of 1.20 MB (1260544 bytes).
CityInfo 2.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.88 MB (1976244
bytes) on disk:
- CityInfo.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of CityInfo 2.8.
CityInfo 2.8 is an application by Studio DIXI. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CityInfo 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CityInfo 2.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CityInfo 2.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CityInfo 2.8". If it is installed on your PC the CityInfo 2.8 application will be found very quickly. After you select CityInfo 2.8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CityInfo 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CityInfo 2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.fba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CityInfo 2.8.
8. After uninstalling CityInfo 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CityInfo 2.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CityInfo 2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 by Studio DIXI from your PC, nor are we saying that CityInfo 2.8 by Studio DIXI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CityInfo 2.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:20:42.527