CityInfo 2.10 (build #9)
This page is about CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) from your computerStudio DIXI
. Go over here
for more details on Studio DIXI. You can get more details related to CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) at http://www.fba.by
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CityInfo.exe is the CityInfo 2.10 (build #9)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 1.50 MB (1570304 bytes) on disk.
CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) is comprised of the following executables which take 2.18 MB (2289504
bytes) on disk:
- CityInfo.exe (1.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.109
of CityInfo 2.10 (build #9).
CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) is a program by the software company Studio DIXI. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) or simply click the Search feature and type in "CityInfo 2.10 (build #9)". The CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) app will be found very quickly. When you select CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CityInfo 2.10 (build #9), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CityInfo 2.10 (build #9):
- The publisher is: http://www.fba.by
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESMA Ltd\CityInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CityInfo 2.10 (build #9).
8. After removing CityInfo 2.10 (build #9), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) by Studio DIXI from your computer, we are not saying that CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) by Studio DIXI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CityInfo 2.10 (build #9) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:35:19.940