This page contains detailed information on how to remove City Magnate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall City Magnate from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on My World My Apps Ltd.. More details about City Magnate can be found at http://www.allgameshome.com/
. City Magnate is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\City Magnate folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\City Magnate\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall City Magnate. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk and is labeled City Magnate.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with City Magnate. They occupy about 1.23 MB (1290522
bytes) on disk.
- City Magnate.exe (114.00 KB)
- engine.exe (455.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of City Magnate.
City Magnate is an application by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall City Magnate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall City Magnate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate City Magnate or simply activate the Search field and type in "City Magnate". If it exists on your system the City Magnate application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select City Magnate in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding City Magnate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for City Magnate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\City Magnate\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove City Magnate.
8. After uninstalling City Magnate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of City Magnate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing City Magnate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall City Magnate by My World My Apps Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that City Magnate by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall City Magnate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 08:21:01.187