Citrix XenDesktop is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Citrix XenDesktop from your systemCitrix Systems, Inc.
. More data about Citrix Systems, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Citrix XenDesktop at http://www.citrix.com
. Usually the Citrix XenDesktop application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopServerSetup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Citrix XenDesktop is C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopServerSetup\XenDesktopServerSetup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled XenDesktopServerSetup.exe and occupies 162.93 KB (166840 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Citrix XenDesktop. They occupy 747.15 KB (765080
bytes) on disk.
- ConfigurationApp.exe (14.93 KB)
- WIInit.exe (28.43 KB)
- XenDesktopInstall.exe (185.43 KB)
- XenDesktopServerSetup.exe (162.93 KB)
- XenDesktopVdaSetup.exe (355.43 KB)
This page is about Citrix XenDesktop version 5.6
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Citrix XenDesktop from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Citrix XenDesktop:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Citrix XenDesktop's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Citrix\XenDesktop Installer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Citrix\XenDesktop Installer\MSI Log Files\ADIdentity_PowerShellSnapIn_x64_uninstall136296342.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Citrix\XenDesktop Installer\MSI Log Files\Broker_PowerShellSnapIn_x64_uninstall1307615004.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Citrix\XenDesktop Installer\MSI Log Files\Citrix.Common.Commands.Install_x64_uninstall43323223.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Citrix\XenDesktop Installer\MSI Log Files\CitrixGroupPolicyManagement_x64_uninstall122114476.txt
Citrix XenDesktop is an application marketed by Citrix Systems, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Citrix XenDesktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Citrix XenDesktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Citrix XenDesktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Citrix XenDesktop". If it is installed on your PC the Citrix XenDesktop application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Citrix XenDesktop in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Citrix XenDesktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Citrix XenDesktop:
- The publisher is: http://www.citrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopServerSetup\XenDesktopServerSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Citrix XenDesktop.
8. After removing Citrix XenDesktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Citrix XenDesktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Citrix XenDesktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Citrix XenDesktop by Citrix Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Citrix XenDesktop by Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Citrix XenDesktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-20 04:56:45.457