Citrix Xen Center
This info is about Citrix Xen Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Citrix Xen Center from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Citrix Xen Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Citrix Xen Center's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "fumgroup-67ff85ce@@Citrix.MPS.App.Controller.Citrix Xen Center". Citrix Xen Center's main file takes around 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
Citrix Xen Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Citrix Xen Center.
Citrix Xen Center is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Citrix Xen Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Citrix Xen Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Citrix Xen Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Citrix Xen Center". The Citrix Xen Center app will be found very quickly. When you click Citrix Xen Center in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Citrix Xen Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Citrix Xen Center.
8. After removing Citrix Xen Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Citrix Xen Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Citrix Xen Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Citrix Xen Center by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Citrix Xen Center by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Citrix Xen Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:40:45.430