Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in
Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in from your PCCitrix Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Citrix Systems, Inc.. Please follow www.citrix.com/
if you want to read more on Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in on Citrix Systems, Inc.'s website. Usually the Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\MetaFrame Password Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ssoShell.exe is the Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in's main executable file and it takes close to 3.88 MB (4066688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in. They take 4.90 MB (5138944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DICertCr.exe (65.38 KB)
- LogonManager.exe (97.38 KB)
- ModifyLauncher.exe (73.38 KB)
- QBAEnroll.exe (98.38 KB)
- SendKeys.exe (117.88 KB)
- ssomho.exe (339.88 KB)
- ssoShell.exe (3.88 MB)
- ssoLauncher.exe (254.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.8.6503.0
of Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in.
Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in is an application released by the software company Citrix Systems, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in". If it is installed on your PC the Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in application will be found automatically. When you select Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in.
8. After uninstalling Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in by Citrix Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in by Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Citrix Single Sign-On Plug-in in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-18 06:57:56.837