Citrix Receiver with RTME
You can find on this page details on how to remove Citrix Receiver with RTME for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Citrix Receiver with RTME from your systemCitrix Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Citrix Systems, Inc.. More details about Citrix Receiver with RTME can be seen at www.citrix.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Citrix Receiver with RTME is C:\ProgramData\Citrix\Citrix Receiver\TrolleyExpress.exe /uninstall /cleanup. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.61 MB (4833744 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
Citrix Receiver with RTME contains of the executables below. They occupy 51.46 MB (53960888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDViewer.exe (391.33 KB)
- concentr.exe (542.84 KB)
- cpviewer.exe (1.34 MB)
- Ctx64Injector64.exe (55.84 KB)
- CtxCFRUI.exe (386.83 KB)
- CtxTwnPA.exe (294.83 KB)
- FlashCacheHelper.exe (33.84 KB)
- icaconf.exe (21.34 KB)
- MediaEngineService.exe (20.14 MB)
- migrateN.exe (102.34 KB)
- pcl2bmp.exe (81.34 KB)
- PseudoContainer.exe (6.96 MB)
- PseudoContainer2.exe (1.59 MB)
- RawPrintHelper.exe (37.33 KB)
- redirector.exe (393.34 KB)
- SetIntegrityLevel.exe (88.34 KB)
- WebHelper.exe (160.95 KB)
- wfcrun32.exe (1.22 MB)
- wfcwow64.exe (43.34 KB)
- wfica32.exe (3.02 MB)
- XpsNativePrintHelper.exe (100.33 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (40.83 KB)
- AuthManSvr.exe (3.52 MB)
- PrimaryAuthModule.exe (2.76 MB)
- usbinst.exe (195.83 KB)
- Ceip.exe (409.34 KB)
- CitrixReceiverUpdater.exe (127.83 KB)
- ConfigurationWizard.exe (296.84 KB)
- PrefPanel.exe (430.84 KB)
- Receiver.exe (1.40 MB)
- SRProxy.exe (196.33 KB)
- CleanUp.exe (316.45 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.95 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.9.1000.17
of Citrix Receiver with RTME. For other Citrix Receiver with RTME versions please click below:
Citrix Receiver with RTME is an application released by the software company Citrix Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Citrix Receiver with RTME is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Citrix Receiver with RTME from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Citrix Receiver with RTME or simply click the Search field and type in "Citrix Receiver with RTME". The Citrix Receiver with RTME application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Citrix Receiver with RTME in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Citrix Receiver with RTME, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Citrix Receiver with RTME:
- The web site of the application is: www.citrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Citrix\Citrix Receiver\TrolleyExpress.exe /uninstall /cleanup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Citrix Receiver with RTME.
8. After removing Citrix Receiver with RTME, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Citrix Receiver with RTME that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Citrix Receiver with RTME using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Citrix Receiver with RTME by Citrix Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Citrix Receiver with RTME by Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Citrix Receiver with RTME supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 14:39:25.710