Citrix Receiver with RTME
Citrix Receiver with RTME is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Citrix Receiver with RTME from your systemCitrix Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Citrix Systems, Inc.. Please open www.citrix.com
if you want to read more on Citrix Receiver with RTME on Citrix Systems, Inc.'s page. Usually the Citrix Receiver with RTME program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\ProgramData\Citrix\Citrix Receiver with RTME\TrolleyExpress.exe /uninstall /cleanup is the full command line if you want to remove Citrix Receiver with RTME. The application's main executable file has a size of 133.52 KB (136728 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfServicePlugin.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Citrix Receiver with RTME. They occupy about 30.08 MB (31543712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDViewer.exe (383.80 KB)
- concentr.exe (521.11 KB)
- cpviewer.exe (1.37 MB)
- Ctx64Injector64.exe (38.11 KB)
- CtxCFRUI.exe (365.11 KB)
- CtxTwnPA.exe (245.11 KB)
- FlashCacheHelper.exe (31.30 KB)
- icaconf.exe (21.61 KB)
- migrateN.exe (81.11 KB)
- pcl2bmp.exe (73.11 KB)
- PseudoContainer.exe (5.69 MB)
- PseudoContainer2.exe (1.30 MB)
- RawPrintHelper.exe (27.11 KB)
- redirector.exe (317.11 KB)
- SetIntegrityLevel.exe (441.11 KB)
- WebHelper.exe (153.52 KB)
- wfcrun32.exe (1.13 MB)
- wfcwow64.exe (28.61 KB)
- wfica32.exe (2.91 MB)
- XpsNativePrintHelper.exe (73.61 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (33.92 KB)
- AuthManSvr.exe (3.50 MB)
- PrimaryAuthModule.exe (2.75 MB)
- usbinst.exe (189.30 KB)
- Ceip.exe (313.11 KB)
- ConfigurationWizard.exe (421.11 KB)
- ControlPanel.exe (709.11 KB)
- PrefPanel.exe (601.11 KB)
- Receiver.exe (1.14 MB)
- SRProxy.exe (205.11 KB)
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16811
of Citrix Receiver with RTME. Click on the links below for other Citrix Receiver with RTME versions:
Citrix Receiver with RTME is a program offered by the software company Citrix Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Citrix Receiver with RTME is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Citrix Receiver with RTME from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Citrix Receiver with RTME or simply click the Search field and type in "Citrix Receiver with RTME". The Citrix Receiver with RTME program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Citrix Receiver with RTME in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Citrix Receiver with RTME, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Citrix Receiver with RTME:
- The web site of the application is: www.citrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Citrix\Citrix Receiver with RTME\TrolleyExpress.exe /uninstall /cleanup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Citrix Receiver with RTME.
8. After uninstalling Citrix Receiver with RTME, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Citrix Receiver with RTME that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Citrix Receiver with RTME with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Citrix Receiver with RTME by Citrix Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Citrix Receiver with RTME by Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Citrix Receiver with RTME in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:56:15.327