Citrix Receiver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Citrix Receiver from your PCCitrix
. Additional info about Citrix can be read here
. Citrix Receiver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Receiver directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Receiver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.44 MB (1505608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Citrix Receiver. They take 5.03 MB (5278272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ARCompanion.exe (54.32 KB)
- ConfigurationWizard.exe (198.32 KB)
- ControlPanel.exe (930.32 KB)
- PrefPanel.exe (470.32 KB)
- PrivService.exe (366.32 KB)
- Receiver.exe (1.44 MB)
- SRProxy.exe (486.32 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Citrix Receiver version 4.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Citrix Receiver:
Citrix Receiver is an application by the software company Citrix. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Citrix Receiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Citrix Receiver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Citrix Receiver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Citrix Receiver". If it exists on your system the Citrix Receiver program will be found very quickly. After you select Citrix Receiver in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Citrix Receiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Citrix Receiver.
8. After uninstalling Citrix Receiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Citrix Receiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Citrix Receiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Citrix Receiver by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Citrix Receiver by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Citrix Receiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:01:08.793