Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01
Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 from your systemRe-packaged by General Electric
. Go over here
for more info on Re-packaged by General Electric. Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\GEUNINST directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\GEUNINST\GEUninstall.exe" citrix_citrixreceiver_3.1_v01. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UNWISE32.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 157.56 KB (161344 bytes) on disk.
Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 contains of the executables below. They take 331.47 KB (339424
bytes) on disk.
- GEUninstall.EXE (173.91 KB)
- UNWISE32.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current page applies to Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 version 3.1010.0.0.0
Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 is an application marketed by the software company Re-packaged by General Electric. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01". If it is installed on your PC the Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01.
8. After removing Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 by Re-packaged by General Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 by Re-packaged by General Electric is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Citrix Receiver 3.1 V01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:17:05.867