Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 from your computerCitrix Systems, Inc.
. More information on Citrix Systems, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 can be found at www.citrix.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix directory (same installation drive as Windows). Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Citrix\Citrix Receiver\TrolleyExpress.exe /uninstall /cleanup. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.61 MB (4833800 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01. They take 51.89 MB (54406096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDViewer.exe (391.39 KB)
- concentr.exe (542.89 KB)
- cpviewer.exe (1.34 MB)
- Ctx64Injector64.exe (55.89 KB)
- CtxCFRUI.exe (386.89 KB)
- CtxTwnPA.exe (294.89 KB)
- FlashCacheHelper.exe (33.89 KB)
- icaconf.exe (21.39 KB)
- MediaEngineService.exe (20.14 MB)
- migrateN.exe (102.39 KB)
- pcl2bmp.exe (81.39 KB)
- PseudoContainer.exe (6.96 MB)
- PseudoContainer2.exe (1.59 MB)
- RawPrintHelper.exe (37.39 KB)
- redirector.exe (393.39 KB)
- SetIntegrityLevel.exe (88.39 KB)
- ssonsvr.exe (150.39 KB)
- WebHelper.exe (161.01 KB)
- wfcrun32.exe (1.22 MB)
- wfcwow64.exe (43.39 KB)
- wfica32.exe (3.02 MB)
- XpsNativePrintHelper.exe (100.39 KB)
- XPSPrintHelper.exe (40.89 KB)
- AuthManSvr.exe (3.52 MB)
- PrimaryAuthModule.exe (2.76 MB)
- usbinst.exe (195.89 KB)
- Ceip.exe (409.39 KB)
- CitrixReceiverUpdater.exe (127.89 KB)
- ConfigurationWizard.exe (296.89 KB)
- PrefPanel.exe (430.89 KB)
- Receiver.exe (1.40 MB)
- SRProxy.exe (196.39 KB)
- CleanUp.exe (316.51 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (141.01 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.01 KB)
- ssoncom.exe (282.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 version 14.9.2000.21
Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 is a program released by the software company Citrix Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01". If it is installed on your PC the Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01:
- The software company is: www.citrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Citrix\Citrix Receiver\TrolleyExpress.exe /uninstall /cleanup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01.
8. After removing Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 by Citrix Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 by Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Citrix-Receiver-14.9.2000.21-EN-R01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 10:29:03.193