Citrix Director is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Citrix Director from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Citrix Director is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk and is called SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Citrix Director. They occupy 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The current page applies to Citrix Director version 1.0
Citrix Director is an application released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Citrix Director is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Citrix Director from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Citrix Director or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Citrix Director". The Citrix Director application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Citrix Director in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Citrix Director, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Citrix Director.
8. After uninstalling Citrix Director, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Citrix Director which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Citrix Director with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Citrix Director by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Citrix Director by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Citrix Director in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:51:31.177