Citrix Desktop is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Citrix Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Usually the Citrix Desktop program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Citrix Desktop is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the Citrix Desktop's primary executable file and it takes about 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Citrix Desktop. They take 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This web page is about Citrix Desktop version 1.0
Citrix Desktop is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Citrix Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Citrix Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Citrix Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Citrix Desktop". If it exists on your system the Citrix Desktop application will be found automatically. When you click Citrix Desktop in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Citrix Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Citrix Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Citrix Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Citrix Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Citrix Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Citrix Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Citrix Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Citrix Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:02:52.357