Citrix AppCenter Console
Citrix AppCenter Console is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Citrix AppCenter Console from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Citrix AppCenter Console is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Citrix AppCenter Console is C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "musc10-584a3882@@XA65.Citrix AppCenter Console". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Citrix AppCenter Console's primary file takes about 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
Citrix AppCenter Console contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This page is about Citrix AppCenter Console version 1.0
Citrix AppCenter Console is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Citrix AppCenter Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Citrix AppCenter Console from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Citrix AppCenter Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Citrix AppCenter Console". If it exists on your system the Citrix AppCenter Console app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Citrix AppCenter Console in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Citrix AppCenter Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Citrix AppCenter Console.
8. After uninstalling Citrix AppCenter Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Citrix AppCenter Console that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Citrix AppCenter Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Citrix AppCenter Console by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Citrix AppCenter Console by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Citrix AppCenter Console supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 18:03:18.783