Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop
Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop from your PCCitrix Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Citrix Systems, Inc.. More info about the application Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop can be found at http://www.citrix.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopServerSetup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopServerSetup\XenDesktopServerSetup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop. The application's main executable file has a size of 39.60 KB (40552 bytes) on disk and is titled XenDesktopServerSetup.exe.
Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2076928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnalyticsUploader.exe (47.10 KB)
- AutoSelectHelper.exe (336.10 KB)
- ConfigurationApp.exe (21.10 KB)
- LicServVerify.exe (1.21 MB)
- LSCompCheck.exe (51.60 KB)
- VerifyVdaMsiInstallStatus.exe (24.60 KB)
- XenDesktopInstall.exe (36.60 KB)
- XenDesktopPrintServerSetup.exe (35.60 KB)
- XenDesktopRemotePCSetup.exe (43.60 KB)
- XenDesktopServerSetup.exe (39.60 KB)
- XenDesktopSRSetup.exe (40.10 KB)
- XenDesktopSSPRSetup.exe (35.60 KB)
- XenDesktopUserCredentialServiceSetup.exe (36.10 KB)
- XenDesktopVDASetup.exe (46.60 KB)
The current page applies to Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop version 220.127.116.1197
Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop is a program marketed by the software company Citrix Systems, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop". If it is installed on your PC the Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop app will be found very quickly. After you select Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.citrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Citrix\XenDesktopServerSetup\XenDesktopServerSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop.
8. After uninstalling Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop by Citrix Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop by Citrix Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Citrix 7.15 LTSR - XenDesktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 04:13:46.743