Cities XL Platinum
Cities XL Platinum is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cities XL Platinum from your systemFocus Home Interactive
. Further information on Focus Home Interactive can be seen here
. Detailed information about Cities XL Platinum can be seen at http://www.citiesxl.com
. Cities XL Platinum is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus UserName Interactive\Cities XL Platinum folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cities XL Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus UserName Interactive\Cities XL Platinum\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 23.72 MB (24868224 bytes) on disk and is called CitiesXL_Platinum.exe.
Cities XL Platinum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 109.44 MB (114756536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- acpc.exe (726.00 KB)
- CitiesXL_2012.exe (32.69 MB)
- CitiesXL_Platinum.exe (23.72 MB)
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- OnlineSetup.exe (26.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (437.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
This web page is about Cities XL Platinum version 1.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cities XL Platinum versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FOCUS\Cities XL Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XL 2012_PLATINUM
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cities XL Platinum
Cities XL Platinum is a program by Focus Home Interactive. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cities XL Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cities XL Platinum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cities XL Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "Cities XL Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the Cities XL Platinum application will be found very quickly. When you click Cities XL Platinum in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cities XL Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cities XL Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.citiesxl.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus UserName Interactive\Cities XL Platinum\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cities XL Platinum.
8. After uninstalling Cities XL Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cities XL Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cities XL Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cities XL Platinum by Focus Home Interactive from your computer, we are not saying that Cities XL Platinum by Focus Home Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cities XL Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:49:28.687