Cities XL Platinum
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cities XL Platinum for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cities XL Platinum from your systemR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Open here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Cities XL Platinum on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter's web page. Cities XL Platinum is usually installed in the C:\Games\Cities XL Platinum directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cities XL Platinum is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cities XL Platinum\Uninstall\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the Cities XL Platinum's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.23 MB (1290752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cities XL Platinum. They occupy 1.23 MB (1290752
bytes) on disk.
Cities XL Platinum is a program by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Cities XL Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cities XL Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cities XL Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cities XL Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the Cities XL Platinum application will be found very quickly. After you click Cities XL Platinum in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cities XL Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cities XL Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cities XL Platinum\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cities XL Platinum.
8. After removing Cities XL Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cities XL Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cities XL Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cities XL Platinum by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, nor are we saying that Cities XL Platinum by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cities XL Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:54:32.970