Cities Skylines is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Cities Skylines from your computerParadox Interactive
. Open here
where you can find out more on Paradox Interactive. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cities Skylines directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cities Skylines\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cities Skylines. Cities.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 21.78 MB (22841856 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cities Skylines. They take 32.91 MB (34512891
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cities.exe (21.78 MB)
- mono.exe (156.00 KB)
- al.exe (28.00 KB)
- booc.exe (24.50 KB)
- csharp.exe (36.00 KB)
- gacutil.exe (27.50 KB)
- gmcs.exe (1.09 MB)
- httpcfg.exe (14.50 KB)
- ilasm.exe (267.50 KB)
- installutil.exe (7.50 KB)
- lc.exe (29.00 KB)
- mconfig.exe (37.50 KB)
- mdoc.exe (314.50 KB)
- mkbundle.exe (22.50 KB)
- mono-api-info.exe (30.00 KB)
- mono-service.exe (15.50 KB)
- mono-shlib-cop.exe (31.50 KB)
- mono-xmltool.exe (9.00 KB)
- monolinker.exe (81.00 KB)
- monop.exe (25.50 KB)
- nunit-console.exe (4.00 KB)
- pdb2mdb.exe (59.50 KB)
- RabbitMQ.Client.Apigen.exe (49.00 KB)
- resgen.exe (21.50 KB)
- sgen.exe (8.00 KB)
- sqlmetal.exe (4.70 MB)
- sqlsharp.exe (37.50 KB)
- svcutil.exe (18.00 KB)
- us.exe (16.50 KB)
- wsdl.exe (38.00 KB)
- xbuild.exe (53.00 KB)
- xsd.exe (16.50 KB)
- smcs.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Cities Skylines. You can find below info on other application versions of Cities Skylines:
...click to view all...
Cities Skylines is an application offered by Paradox Interactive. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Cities Skylines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cities Skylines with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cities Skylines or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cities Skylines". If it is installed on your PC the Cities Skylines application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cities Skylines in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cities Skylines, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cities Skylines.
8. After uninstalling Cities Skylines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cities Skylines which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cities Skylines using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cities Skylines by Paradox Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Cities Skylines by Paradox Interactive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cities Skylines in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 20:52:14.587