Cisco SDM( German Edition)
Cisco SDM( German Edition) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cisco SDM( German Edition) from your PCCisco Systems
. More info about Cisco Systems can be found here
. More data about the software Cisco SDM( German Edition) can be seen at http://www.Cisco Systems.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco SDM_de folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Cisco SDM( German Edition) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named SDMLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 252.00 KB (258048 bytes).
Cisco SDM( German Edition) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 252.00 KB (258048
bytes) on disk.
- SDMLauncher.exe (252.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.1
of Cisco SDM( German Edition).
Cisco SDM( German Edition) is an application offered by Cisco Systems. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Cisco SDM( German Edition) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cisco SDM( German Edition) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cisco SDM( German Edition) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco SDM( German Edition)". The Cisco SDM( German Edition) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cisco SDM( German Edition) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco SDM( German Edition), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cisco SDM( German Edition):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Cisco Systems.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cisco SDM( German Edition).
8. After uninstalling Cisco SDM( German Edition), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cisco SDM( German Edition) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco SDM( German Edition) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco SDM( German Edition) by Cisco Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Cisco SDM( German Edition) by Cisco Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco SDM( German Edition) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:00:20.350