Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit from your computerCisco Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Cisco Systems, Inc.. More details about the application Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit can be seen at http://cisco.netacad.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit is C:\Program Files\Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit's main file takes about 44.01 MB (46150664 bytes) and is named PacketTracer7.exe.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 83.06 MB (87091737
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- linguist.exe (1.02 MB)
- meta.exe (32.61 MB)
- PacketTracer7.exe (44.01 MB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- NetacadExamPlayer.exe (2.77 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (263.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit version 7.232
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit is an application offered by Cisco Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit". If it exists on your system the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit:
- The web site of the program is: http://cisco.netacad.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 32Bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:39:48.273