Cisco Network Simulator ICND1
You can find below details on how to remove Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 from your systemPearson IT Certification
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pearson IT Certification. More information about Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 can be found at http://www.pearsonitcertification.com
. Usually the Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Network Simulator ICND1\_Cisco Network Simulator ICND1_installation\UnInstall Cisco Network Simulator ICND1.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Cisco Network Simulator ICND1.exe and its approximative size is 73.00 KB (74752 bytes).
Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.71 MB (2842336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cisco Network Simulator ICND1.exe (73.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UnInstall Cisco Network Simulator ICND1.exe (444.00 KB)
- IconChng.exe (29.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 releases:
...click to view all...
Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 is an application marketed by the software company Pearson IT Certification. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Network Simulator ICND1". If it exists on your system the Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cisco Network Simulator ICND1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco Network Simulator ICND1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pearsonitcertification.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Network Simulator ICND1\_Cisco Network Simulator ICND1_installation\UnInstall Cisco Network Simulator ICND1.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cisco Network Simulator ICND1.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Network Simulator ICND1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 by Pearson IT Certification from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 by Pearson IT Certification is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco Network Simulator ICND1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 03:39:15.203