You can find below details on how to uninstall Cisco-Jabber-18.104.22.168916-R0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cisco-Jabber-22.214.171.124916-R0 from your systemCisco Systems, Inc
. Further information on Cisco Systems, Inc can be seen here
. Usually the Cisco-Jabber-126.96.36.199916-R0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Cisco Jabber folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 117.09 KB (119896 bytes) on disk and is called CiscoJabber.exe.
Cisco-Jabber-188.8.131.52916-R0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.82 MB (1908968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CiscoJabber.exe (117.09 KB)
- CiscoJabberPrt.exe (734.09 KB)
- CiscoJabberPrtDecrypter.exe (87.09 KB)
- wbxcOIEx.exe (344.24 KB)
- mwmStd.exe (87.74 KB)
- atasanot.exe (44.74 KB)
- wbxcOIEx64.exe (449.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206916
Cisco-Jabber-220.127.116.11916-R0 is an application marketed by Cisco Systems, Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Cisco-Jabber-18.104.22.168916-R0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cisco-Jabber-22.214.171.124916-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cisco-Jabber-126.96.36.199916-R0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco-Jabber-188.8.131.52916-R0". The Cisco-Jabber-184.108.40.206916-R0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cisco-Jabber-220.127.116.11916-R0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco-Jabber-18.104.22.168916-R0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco-Jabber-22.214.171.124916-R0.
8. After removing Cisco-Jabber-126.96.36.199916-R0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco-Jabber-188.8.131.52916-R0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco-Jabber-184.108.40.206916-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco-Jabber-220.127.116.11916-R0 by Cisco Systems, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco-Jabber-18.104.22.168916-R0 by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco-Jabber-22.214.171.124916-R0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:34:25.387