Cisco Configuration Assistant
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cisco Configuration Assistant for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cisco Configuration Assistant from your computerCisco Systems, Inc
. More information on Cisco Systems, Inc can be seen here
. Cisco Configuration Assistant is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Cisco Configuration Assistant's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant\utilities\uninstall\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 48.69 KB (49856 bytes) on disk and is titled prelaunch.exe.
Cisco Configuration Assistant is composed of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1792893
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unzipsfx.exe (50.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- prelaunch.exe (48.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (318.12 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Configuration Assistant version 3.1
only. Click on the links below for other Cisco Configuration Assistant versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco Configuration Assistant is an application released by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Cisco Configuration Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cisco Configuration Assistant with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco Configuration Assistant or simply click the Search field and type in "Cisco Configuration Assistant". The Cisco Configuration Assistant program will be found automatically. When you click Cisco Configuration Assistant in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cisco Configuration Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cisco Configuration Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Configuration Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco Configuration Assistant which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cisco Configuration Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco Configuration Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Cisco Configuration Assistant by Cisco Systems, Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cisco Configuration Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:17:45.777