Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31
Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 from your computerTallsoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Tallsoft, Inc.. More info about the application Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 can be found at http://www.tallsoft.com
. Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Monitor folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Monitor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. cdpmonitor.exe is the Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31's main executable file and it occupies around 705.00 KB (721920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31. They take about 1.38 MB (1444638
bytes) on disk.
- cdpmonitor.exe (705.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 version 3.31
Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 is an application released by the software company Tallsoft, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31". The Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 app will be found automatically. After you click Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31:
- The software company is: http://www.tallsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31.
8. After uninstalling Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 by Tallsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 by Tallsoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.31 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-15 16:00:00.610