Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3
This page is about Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 from your PCTallsoft, Inc.
. More information on Tallsoft, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 at http://www.tallsoft.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Monitor directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Monitor\unins000.exe. cdpmonitor.exe is the Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3's primary executable file and it takes about 705.00 KB (721920 bytes) on disk.
Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.38 MB (1444638
bytes) on disk:
- cdpmonitor.exe (705.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3
of Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3.
Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 is a program offered by the software company Tallsoft, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3". The Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tallsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDP Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3.
8. After removing Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 by Tallsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 by Tallsoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco CDP Monitor V3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:22:18.890