Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector from your systemCisco Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on Cisco Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Cisco\AMP\6.0.7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector is C:\Program Files\Cisco\AMP\6.0.7\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector's main file takes about 2.84 MB (2973376 bytes) and its name is iptray.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector. They take 9.10 MB (9540160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConnectivityTool.exe (164.19 KB)
- creport.exe (36.69 KB)
- ipsupporttool.exe (94.19 KB)
- iptray.exe (2.84 MB)
- sfc.exe (1.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.90 MB)
- updater.exe (40.69 KB)
This web page is about Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector version 220.127.116.1170
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector versions:
...click to view all...
Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector is an application by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector". The Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector program will be found automatically. When you click Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector.
8. After uninstalling Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cisco AMP for Endpoints Connector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:37:22.873