Cirrus Research dBlink 3
This page is about Cirrus Research dBlink 3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cirrus Research dBlink 3 from your computerCirrus Research plc
. More info about Cirrus Research plc can be read here
. Detailed information about Cirrus Research dBlink 3 can be seen at http://www.cirrusresearch.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirrus Research\doseBadge software folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirrus Research\doseBadge software\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cirrus Research dBlink 3. dBlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.80 MB (5037056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cirrus Research dBlink 3. They occupy an average of 8.84 MB (9271179
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dBlink.exe (4.80 MB)
- lmsetup.exe (1,010.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (663.80 KB)
- CDM20802_Setup.exe (1.61 MB)
- FTD2XXUN.EXE (397.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.EXE (411.50 KB)
This page is about Cirrus Research dBlink 3 version 3.3.05
Cirrus Research dBlink 3 is a program released by the software company Cirrus Research plc. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Cirrus Research dBlink 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cirrus Research dBlink 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cirrus Research dBlink 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cirrus Research dBlink 3". The Cirrus Research dBlink 3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Cirrus Research dBlink 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cirrus Research dBlink 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cirrus Research dBlink 3:
- The software company is: http://www.cirrusresearch.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cirrus Research\doseBadge software\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cirrus Research dBlink 3.
8. After removing Cirrus Research dBlink 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cirrus Research dBlink 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cirrus Research dBlink 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cirrus Research dBlink 3 by Cirrus Research plc from your PC, we are not saying that Cirrus Research dBlink 3 by Cirrus Research plc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cirrus Research dBlink 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 12:54:36.530