CircuitMaker is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CircuitMaker from your PCAltium Limited
. More information on Altium Limited can be seen here
. You can read more about about CircuitMaker at http://www.circuitmaker.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CM directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CircuitMaker is C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CM\System\Installation\AltiumInstaller.exe. DXP.EXE is the CircuitMaker's primary executable file and it takes about 17.03 MB (17852416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CircuitMaker. They occupy about 88.54 MB (92841120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AltiumMS.exe (4.55 MB)
- CMCheckingTool.exe (4.34 MB)
- DXP.EXE (17.03 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- diff.exe (8.00 KB)
- diff3.exe (7.00 KB)
- diff4.exe (7.00 KB)
- svn-populate-node-origins-index.exe (9.50 KB)
- svn-rep-sharing-stats.exe (161.50 KB)
- svn.exe (224.50 KB)
- svnadmin.exe (65.00 KB)
- svnauthz-validate.exe (30.50 KB)
- svnauthz.exe (30.50 KB)
- svndumpfilter.exe (37.50 KB)
- svnlook.exe (57.50 KB)
- svnmucc.exe (34.00 KB)
- svnraisetreeconflict.exe (23.50 KB)
- svnrdump.exe (48.50 KB)
- svnserve.exe (157.00 KB)
- svnsync.exe (48.00 KB)
- svnversion.exe (23.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ADElevator.exe (5.19 MB)
- DxpPdfViewer.exe (1,008.50 KB)
- AltiumInstaller.exe (6.87 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
This web page is about CircuitMaker version 184.108.40.206861
only. You can find below a few links to other CircuitMaker releases:
...click to view all...
CircuitMaker is an application released by the software company Altium Limited. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall CircuitMaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CircuitMaker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CircuitMaker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CircuitMaker". If it exists on your system the CircuitMaker application will be found very quickly. When you click CircuitMaker in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CircuitMaker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CircuitMaker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.circuitmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CM\System\Installation\AltiumInstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CircuitMaker.
8. After uninstalling CircuitMaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CircuitMaker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CircuitMaker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CircuitMaker by Altium Limited from your computer, we are not saying that CircuitMaker by Altium Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CircuitMaker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:19:09.033