This page is about Circe 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Circe 5 from your systemIGN
. Check out here
for more info on IGN. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\IGN\Circe 5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Circe 5 is C:\Program Files\IGN\Circe 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Circe 5's main file takes about 8.59 MB (9010176 bytes) and its name is circeWidgetFR.exe.
The following executables are contained in Circe 5. They take 17.59 MB (18445493
bytes) on disk.
- circeFR.exe (8.31 MB)
- circeWidgetFR.exe (8.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.18 KB)
This web page is about Circe 5 version 5
Circe 5 is a program released by the software company IGN. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Circe 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Circe 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Circe 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Circe 5". The Circe 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Circe 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Circe 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Circe 5.
8. After removing Circe 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Circe 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Circe 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Circe 5 by IGN from your computer, we are not saying that Circe 5 by IGN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Circe 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 21:01:37.460