This page is about Circe 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Circe 5 from your systemIGN
. Check out here
for more info on IGN. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\IGN\Circe 5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Circe 5 is C:\Program Files\IGN\Circe 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Circe 5's main file takes about 8.59 MB (9010176 bytes) and its name is circeWidgetFR.exe.
The following executables are contained in Circe 5. They take 17.59 MB (18445493
bytes) on disk.
- circeFR.exe (8.31 MB)
- circeWidgetFR.exe (8.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.18 KB)
This web page is about Circe 5 version 5
Circe 5 is a program released by the software company IGN. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Circe 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Circe 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Circe 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Circe 5". If it exists on your system the Circe 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Circe 5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Circe 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Circe 5.
8. After removing Circe 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Circe 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Circe 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Circe 5 by IGN from your computer, we are not saying that Circe 5 by IGN is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Circe 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 21:01:37.460