CintaNotes 2.5.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2 from your PCCinta Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cinta Software. Click on http://cintanotes.com
to get more data about CintaNotes 2.5.2 on Cinta Software's website. Usually the CintaNotes 2.5.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CintaNotes directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CintaNotes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled cintanotes.exe and its approximative size is 2.19 MB (2300536 bytes).
The executables below are part of CintaNotes 2.5.2. They occupy about 3.31 MB (3467504
bytes) on disk.
- cintanotes.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current page applies to CintaNotes 2.5.2 version 2.5.2
CintaNotes 2.5.2 is an application marketed by Cinta Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CintaNotes 2.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CintaNotes 2.5.2". The CintaNotes 2.5.2 app will be found automatically. When you click CintaNotes 2.5.2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CintaNotes 2.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CintaNotes 2.5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://cintanotes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CintaNotes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2.
8. After removing CintaNotes 2.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CintaNotes 2.5.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CintaNotes 2.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2 by Cinta Software from your computer, we are not saying that CintaNotes 2.5.2 by Cinta Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CintaNotes 2.5.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 15:26:22.873